Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ciao, Italy





 

Neon Check

After a long summer of hard work, I went on holiday to Italy at the beginning of September. Although the weather wasn't all that (wearing long jeans cold that is, brrr), I still had a lovely time. I was even so relaxed I wanted to start taking outfit shots again. Even though there are only 3 outfits shot, it was enough. I was still on holiday in Italy and pretty lazy. That's the time to be lazy, right?

Anyhow, I wore this outfit before, somewhere in July and absolutely loved it. So I thought it also would be great for Italy, since I wasn't planning to only wear my bikini. I also have to admit, I felt like such a lady. So bad, I almost wasn't feeling like me. I was wearing my sneakers so often, that my heels almost felt awkward. Who would've known?


11 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

so nice look ;-))

xoxo

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Très joli look!!!
Delterylicious
http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

Holl JC said...

You're such a doll Sam, so so beautiful. You look divine x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

That neon bag is so cool! I love how it really stands out against this outfit. You look super cute!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Unknown said...

You look so cute in that outfit...amazing photos and shoes ;-)

P.S Thanks a lot for lovely comments on my blog...
http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

Unknown said...

What a lovely outfit and lovely setting to take pictures!

The Fashion Lookout said...

This is such a great look! Love the shoes x

UnDiarioPerDueSorelle said...

Lovely outfit. Love it :)

GlassesShop said...

so nice look

ronn said...

heyy that pink sling bags stole my heart ... its perfectly going on you along with your long skirts with crop tops .... amazing to see your matching combination

Riya Gangwar said...

Really lovely Outfit!!! I loved Skirts. You look superb cute!