Thursday, October 30, 2014

Between the lines







Now autumn really hasn't been itself lately, at least, so it seems. The temperatures were still quite high for these October days and permitted me to have bare legs. As for me I didn't mind, because I found a new love in these bodycon dresses and don't like wearing them with tights. It's something with midi-length items that should be worn with bare legs. So long if it's possible I'll grab my chance and go for it, till the gloomy and chilly days really arrive. Though honestly, finally be able to wear my jumpers and big scarfs doesn't seem like a bad thing.

On another note, I think it's for the first I'm wearing actual sneakers on my blog! These were complete sold out this summer where I live. So when I went to Washington (can't believe I've actually never said anything about it here) this past July I decided to go on a little hunt and try to find them. As you see, I did. And even at a much better price. God bless America! ;)

 




Zara 'double striped' dress | Goose Craft leather jacket | Mulberry "Kensington" bag | Nike "Roshe Run" Sneakers | Zara "feather jewel" necklace

10 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That dress is absolutely beautiful! I love this outfit.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Angélica said...

Prachtige outfit en ik blijf echt zo jaloers op je haar!

Jennifer said...

Staat je goed! En je hebt inderdaad niets verteld over je vakantie in Amerika.

Holl JC said...

So so gorgeous Sam, you look amazing x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

I'm loving your green striped dress so much! It looks awesome with the leather jacket and I really enjoy the unexpected sneakers paired with it too.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

(Retro) Sonja said...

Mooie outfit! Die jurk staat je zo mooi! En mooie combi ook met de ketting! En nog bedankt voor je súperlieve comment laatst op mijn blog! Echt superleuk om te horen!

Unknown said...

Your outfit is head to toe perfection! Love this automnal colors and the very casual vibes!

New post on aboyeurblog.com Drunk girls, dark streets and holed tights, is Interview Magazine "pretty wasted" editorial going too far?

xoxo Julia from aboyeurblog.com

Anonymous said...

Leuk dat je weer terug bent! Je outfits zijn nog even geweldig. En wat zie je er anders uit dan een paar maanden terug. Volwassener en slank! Ben jaloers :)
Dat je maar weer veel mag gaan posten.

Sabrina said...

Wauw, mooie outfit zeg! En inderdaad, midi-jurkjes en -rokjes staan een stuk minder mooi met een panty! Leuk!

Unknown said...

Great chic outfit....love how you styled with trainers....great photos...your hair looks lovely with all this autumn colors and leaves ;-)

P.S. Thanks a lot for a lovely comments on my blog...new post is now live....
http://www.fashionpumpkin.com